Sunday, June 24, 2007

Week 3

Yo America,

As usual I have been very busy w/ my internship and the rest of what I do in LA. I mentioned before that I am working w/ a very very talented young lady. Her name is Christine Depauw...we call her Chrissy...anywayz, if you don't believe me go to myspace.com/chrissysmusic. She was really impressed w/ the work that I did for a certain Universal/Motown artist back in Detroit that she asked me to be her Musical Director. I gladly accepted that position knowing that he bassist just got off tour w/ the Players, and her Cello player is r&b artist Jon B's brother. I have my first show w/ her at the TEMPLE BAR this coming thursday, June 28. Later on in the week I found myself at Studio 56 w/ the manager and A&R rep. for producer Neff U (thanks to Warren Griffin). Neff U has done records for Eminem, Jay-Z, 8 Ball & MJG, Westside Connection, r&b artist Brandy, etc...what else?...I've been working w/ someone that's currently working on Brittany Spears new album. This person wishes to remain anonomous so they shall remain nameless...From Tuesday to Friday I've had a session everyday until around 4 or 5 am w/ the super hot group called the Ghetto Blasterz (Transformers), getting back up at 8 am to be at work on time is a B@#$% #@& &%^#@%)":{!!!. It's almost literally a 24 hour grind!!! Speaking of work I'm taking Spanish lessons from this very hot intern from Uraguay. She is sssooooooo HOT!!!...she has these blue, grey eyes and super nice long dark hair. and her accent!...OMG!!!...Work is great too. I'm something like a Rk'str...(thats rockstar for the impared). On another note, Ice Cube is shooting a movie and I get to go to the set this coming week and hang out. Super cool right???

No comments: