Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good afternoon America,

The "BIG Is" is tired. I'm beat, like Rodney King. Let me tell you why. I've been at CubeVision everyday from 10:30am until around 4 or 5pm then heading to Burbank on the train working in the studio until around 3 or 4am, which is a very nice facility by the way. On top of all of that I've been rehearsing for this acoustic set I'm playing this coming friday. Peep this America, the gig is at a fashion show. I'm playing a gig at a FASHION SHOW in Hollywood, CA. Maybe only the guys got it, but since I'm a nice guy interested in the entire commonwealth understanding the life and times of The BIG Is I'll say it like this. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF MODELS ON THE PREMISES. I don't know, I might be the only one excited about that...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, would you be so kind as to give us some info on the financial side of your rk'str life since hooking up with Ice Cube? I (and i'm sure others) am really interested to see what someone makes that plays a few gigs a month and is in the studio 16 hours a day.

thanks